About Our Inspection Company
We believe in family, and the pride of home ownership. It’s our mission to provide clients with the knowledge to make an informed decision about the home they are considering for purchase. Following these guiding principles has led us from our early days with one inspector to one of the most-referred and highly reviewed inspection companies in the profession.
Why Choose Us?
Established. Professional. Trusted. Educated.
- Industry Knowledge – Our trained and licensed team of inspectors is knowledgeable about all aspects of inspections and keeps up with industry standards through continuing education. We have completed over 8,000 inspections and counting.
- Comprehensive Inspections & Reports – We have a full catalog of services, including home inspections, termite inspections, pool and spa inspections, and other ancillary inspections. Our reports include a complete narrative with pictures and an executive action summary.
- 200% Guarantee – We value your peace of mind. If our clients aren’t pleased at the time of the home inspection, we will refund their fee AND pay for another home inspector of their choice to complete an inspection of the property.
- Flexible Scheduling – We understand that time can be hard to manage, which is why we plan around your schedules.
- Prompt Customer Service – Don’t worry about straight-to-voicemail messages or playing phone tag with Sunbelt. When you give us a call, you can expect quick, professional service. For you convenience you can also schedule online
- Free Phone Consultations – With our consultations via phone, we provide 24-hour support to all customers and a series of other support-type resources, no matter the phase of homeownership.
- Home Recall Alerts – Stay informed on the status of your appliances and electronics with notifications from Home Recall Alerts. When a product is recalled, you’ll receive an alert on how to contact the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
- Free 90 day Home Warranty- We want you to have peace of mind. The warranty covers nearly every mechanical component in the home.
- Foundation Elevation Drawing- We draw a sketch of you foundation, and use a Digital ZipLevel to determine how level your foundation is. We place these measurements on this drawing, explain the findings, and send it out with the report. This is a great asset with determining the condition of an older foundation. It is also very useful on new construction to have a benchmark of how level the foundation was poured when new.
Know That You’re Protected
Every aspect of buying or selling a property can be stressful, from choosing the right realtor representation to working through negotiations. Sunbelt Inspections strives to make the home inspection process as painless as possible. We fundamentally believe that a good inspection should always be performed in the client’s best interests. That’s why we’ve taken numerous steps to ensure that your inspection—and your prospective investment—are protected.
- In addition to a General Property Inspection, we offer a full range of supplemental services—whether it’s a Termite Inspection or Water Well Testing, we’ve made it all readily available so that you can learn the critical details about a prospective property
- We use some of the best technology in the industry to ensure that your inspection is completely accurate—this includes Thermal Imaging, a Zip Level Tool, and a Moisture Meter
- A 200% Satisfaction Guarantee and a Buyer’s Protection Plan have been put into place so that you can have complete confidence in your inspection
Certifications & Memberships
Chris is very friendly and thorough. I was very impressed with his work. Will be recommending him to family and friends.
— Cara W
Chris was extremely thorough in his expection. His report provided great explanations and pictures so we could see what it was he was talking about. We were extremely pleased and would definitely recommend him to others. He did an awesome job!
— Robbie M
Chris Staudt has been amazing to work with. He has inspected 2 homes I was interested in buying. He is very thorough, professional, friendly and timely. I have and will highly recommend him for his work!
— kerrie S
At Sunbelt Inspections, we encourage our clients to attend their inspection whenever possible. A firsthand look at the inspection process can help to establish a better understanding of the property—and it will facilitate an opportunity to address any questions or concerns right there on the spot. Our clients are also more than welcome to give our home inspector a call at any time with additional questions after the inspection is over.
SCHEDULE AN INSPECTION